Choose from Three Options
- $10 for two general admission tickets ($16 value)
- $20 for four general admission tickets ($32 value)
- $49 for a one-year Caboose Pass museum membership ($70 value)
- Free admission for member and three guests
- 10% off gift shop purchases
- 10%off a museum birthday party
- Invitation to members-only events
- Priority notification for select family programs
The Children's Museum at La Habra
Kids learn best by doing. At The Children's Museum at La Habra, curators encourage this impulse through hands-on activities with a range of exciting exhibits that span art, the sciences, the environment, and everyday life.
- Size: This 10,000-square-foot museum holds seven hands-on galleries.
- The Building: The museum opened in 1977 inside a restored train depot from 1923.
- Eye Catcher: The centerpiece of the Carousel Room is a hand-carved Dentzel merry-go-round, where kids five and under can climb aboard seahorses and piggies for a spin around the room. In the same gallery, kids can peruse the aisle for healthy foods in the pint-sized market.
- Permanent Mainstay: The Caboose dates back to 1942, and boasts a fully-restored interior filled with rail-related artifacts.
- Don't Miss: The Nature Walk, where kids can get nose to nose with (taxidermied) creatures that hail from as far away as Africa, as well as live animals in the Grotto.
- Future Exhibits: Click here to see upcoming exhibits.
- Special Programs: Classes for tots are designed to get them moving or creating and include Taekwondo and art classes.