All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for two general admission tickets ($16 value)
- $20 for four general admission tickets ($32 value)
- $49 for a one-year Caboose Pass museum membership ($70 value)
- Free admission for member and three guests
- 10% off gift shop purchases
- 10%off a museum birthday party
- Invitation to members-only events
- Priority notification for select family programs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Please print voucher prior to arriving. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Children's Museum at La Habra
Kids learn best by doing. At The Children's Museum at La Habra, curators encourage this impulse through hands-on activities with a range of exciting exhibits that span art, the sciences, the environment, and everyday life.
- Size: This 10,000-square-foot museum holds seven hands-on galleries.
- The Building: The museum opened in 1977 inside a restored train depot from 1923.
- Eye Catcher: The centerpiece of the Carousel Room is a hand-carved Dentzel merry-go-round, where kids five and under can climb aboard seahorses and piggies for a spin around the room. In the same gallery, kids can peruse the aisle for healthy foods in the pint-sized market.
- Permanent Mainstay: The Caboose dates back to 1942, and boasts a fully-restored interior filled with rail-related artifacts.
- Don't Miss: The Nature Walk, where kids can get nose to nose with (taxidermied) creatures that hail from as far away as Africa, as well as live animals in the Grotto.
- Future Exhibits: Click here to see upcoming exhibits.
- Special Programs: Classes for tots are designed to get them moving or creating and include Taekwondo and art classes.