The whole family can learn and take part in activities in the museum’s vast collection of interactive exhibits
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children under 12 months
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Children under 12 months are free of charge. Entire value must be fully redeemed in one visit. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Children's Museum of Bloomsburg
The Children's Museum of Bloomsburg mission is giving the lives of local people a little bit of sparkle as well as initiating a lifelong love for learning. They strive to nurture this goal through a plethora of joyful interactive exhibits. Their hope is that these activities can help develop both the children's and the adults' imagination.
- Permanent mainstay: exhibits which encourage the exploration of sciences, arts, and humanities
- Don't miss: fun for the whole family; the museum activities are specially designed to spark joy in the youngest visitors but the organizers try to make them fascinating and educational for the adults as well
- Hands-On experiments: apart from the usual interactive parts of the exhibit, from time to time the museum organizes special hands-on events for children, e.g. museum scavenger hunt experience, creepy cooking class for Halloween month, or robotics class
- Special programs: the museum regularly hosts special events, such as national thank a farmer day, superhero Saturday, national espresso day, and many more. Naturally, the programs change every month but visitors can always be sure that something special is just around the corner