What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $6.25 for Admission for Two People ($10 value)
- $12.50 for Admission for Four People ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for special events or combined with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley
Unlike those museums for grown-ups, The Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley encourages its guest to reach out and touch. Most of the exhibits incorporate hands-on interaction and play, while simultaneously teaching kids about art, science, nutrition, and other subjects.
- Size: Nine themed exhibits plus spaces for crafts and experiments
- Hands-on activities: Kids dig for dinosaur bones, draw pictures, and climb on a rocket-themed playground
- Don't touch: The 3D printer, which creates something new each day
- Pro tip: The museum is closed Mondays and Sundays
- Special programs: In addition to fun exhibits, the museum also hosts educational programs such as themed craft workshops and reading events