All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for admission for two ($18 value)
- $18 for admission for four ($36 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Childrens Museum of New Hampshire
Despite its name, The Childrens Museum of New Hampshire isn't just for children. The mission statement of this non-profit organization centers on "family learning"—that is, creating exhibits that engage both kids and adults in problem-solving activities inspired by the real world.
- Size: two floors with 16 permanent exhibits that introduce kids (and adults) to art, science, and culture through hands-on learning
- Crown Jewel: Cochecosystem: Lives Built on the River reproduces an entire river system and shows how textile manufacturing once worked, right down to a four-harness weaving loom
- Eye Catchers: Glow-in-the-dark cave paintings illuminate the walls in Cave Explorers, and visitors can create their own designs with paint or light-up tubing
- Hidden Gem: Dino Detective invites guests into a rocky dig site to dig up a replica Triceratops skeleton and learn about how it ate greens without saying "yuck!"
- Other Hands-On Activities: Build flying machines, create music just by moving your hands, and mail letters at the replica post office
- Special Programs: workshops and classes involve the entire family in building everything from robots to gingerbread houses