Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon to The Chilly Dog in Bethlehem. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a lunch for two (up to a $15.88 total value) that includes the following:
- Two sandwiches (up to a $7 value each)
- Two soft drinks (up to a $0.94 value each)
- For $15, you get a lunch for four (up to a $31.76 total value) that includes the following:
- Four sandwiches (up to a $7 value each)
- Four soft drinks (up to a $0.94 value each)<p>
The Chilly Dog’s fast-fare fabricators pack fresh ingredients into a fully functional lineup of specialty sandwiches. Tubular meat titans festoon 100 percent all-beef Sabrett frankfurters with chili, cheese, and onions ($2), filling gullets with the tastiest molten meal since the fortuitous eruption of Mount Tapioca. Lunch quests can pit intrepid diners against formidable sandwich behemoths that include the Reuben, a heap of corned beef, russian dressing, and swiss cheese tangled in sauerkraut ($7) that can also shapeshift into a Reuben hot dog ($2). Years of python-impersonation classes finally pay off as jaws unhinge to accommodate the girthy gooiness of tuna-melt grinders ($6). Duos or foursomes can also sink incisors into smaller bites of barbecue pork sliders ($5), which land on tables alongside fresh coleslaw and a choice of soft drink.
92 E Broad St.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18018Get Directions