All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for six months of access to an online program revealing the secrets to vibrant health ($229 value)
The Secrets to Vibrant Health is led by Deepak Chopra and Kimberly Wise, and helps bring vitality and health to users that feel overwhelmed by stress, are constantly tired, or find it difficult to stay focused. The step-by-step blueprint for self-care helps bring small changes every day that create immediate and long-term health benefits.
During this program you will learn to:
* Notice and interpret your body’s most subtle signals
* Understand when you need to exercise vs. when you just think you should – and when it’s time to rest instead
* Know instantaneously when you’re saying yes to anything that’s not in alignment with your highest, best interest.
* Finally close the gap between your intentions and daily choices, resulting in true alignment and greater vitality.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Buyers get access to course material for 6 months from date of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Chopra Center
It's hard not to feel peaceful at The Chopra Center. The spiritual retreat's home at La Costa Resort & Spa surrounds guests with Spanish-style architecture, beautifully manicured grounds, gentle ocean breezes, and warm Southern California sunshine. It also helps visitors recharge their batteries through a combination of yoga and meditation, mind-and-body detoxes, and Ayurvedic spa treatments. Many of these stress-soothing treatments are available in an online form for clients located around the world.
The center was founded by luminaries Dr. Deepak Chopra, who has written more than 80 books, including 22 New York Times bestsellers, and the late Dr. David Simon, a pioneer in the field of mind-body medicine who focused on integrating ancient healing techniques with modern Western medicine. Dr. Chopra still leads retreats and workshops that teach guests how to leave behind their everyday problems, such as distress that stems from working too much or never winning Jenga.