Built in 1956, The Citrus Tower features an observation deck which visitors may use to see a panorama of the surrounding area
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Child tickets are valid for younger than 13
- Amenities: an onsite cafe with a souvenir shop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for extended hours or special events. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Citrus Tower
Built in 1956, The Citrus Tower attracts both the eye and visitors who want to see the panoramic views of the rolling hills of Florida's ridge section. This monumental structure serves as a tribute to Central Florida's citrus industry and the lush subtropical groves creating the picturesque landscape of South Lake County region.
- Size: The Citrus Tower boasts the height of 226 feet which equals to 22 stories, and the tip of the highest antenna rises 500 feet above sea level.
- Don't Miss: The glass-enclosed observation deck offers a chance to admire the panoramic views of the surrounding area.
- Pro Tip: The observation deck serves as a great spot to observe rocket launches happening at Kennedy Space Center.