What You'll Get
Though it is illegal for pranksters to shout about non-existent fires in a theater, shrieking after an encounter with an underseat gum wad is permissible. Shout about what's on stage instead with today's Groupon for tickets to Backwards in High Heels: The Ginger Musical by The Cleveland Play House. All seats are in price level one. Choose from the following ticket options:
- For $29, you get one ticket for the Friday, January 7 performance at 8 p.m. (up to a $57 value).
- For $29, you get one ticket for the Tuesday, January 11 performance at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $57 value).
- For $29, you get one ticket for the Wednesday, January 12 performance at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $57 value).
- For $29, you get one ticket for the Thursday, January 13 performance at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $62 value).
- For $29, you get one ticket for the Friday, January 14 performance at 8 p.m. (up to a $70 value).
Performing in the historic Bolton Theatre, a talented cast of Cleveland players breathes new life into Ginger Rogers’s meteoric rise from small-town dance-contest winner to iconic Hollywood starlet. Backwards in High Heels intertwines high-energy dance numbers, Gershwin favorites, and original songs about toothpaste with an engaging narrative of the famed actress’s biography, combining the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age with a personal account of Rogers’s private life. A co-production with Arizona Theatre Company and San Jose Rep, Backwards in High Heels showers the audience with musical interludes and lights up the stage with stunning costumes and Fred Astaire’s immaculately unsweaty coif.
- Driven by a superb, charming performance by lead Anna Aimee White, the show moves gracefully from one beautiful dance number to the next. – Clinton Stark, Stark Insider
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Subject to availability. Not valid on prior purchases. Non-transferable. No exchanges or refunds. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.