Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a Round of Golf with Cart and Range Balls for Two ($100 value)
- $79 for a Round of Golf with Cart and Range Balls for Four ($200 value)
This deal is valid for rounds on the North Course only.
North Course at The Club at Pelican Bay
One-half of the 36 holes at The Club at Pelican Bay, the North Course surrounds golfers in a classic Floridian golf setting with lush fairways, white sand bunkers, and plenty of water hazards. In fact, each of the 18 holes features at least one water hazard to avoid, and several—including No. 8—even have water on both sides of the fairway. This makes for a beautiful but challenging course where frequent mishits or walking blindfolded too long can ruin a round. Players would do well to emulate Orville Moody, the former PGA Tour pro who famously beat Arnold Palmer on a chip-in here during a 1984 Senior PGA Tour event.
- Designer: Bill Amick
- Trees: Loblolly pines, bayberry, white cedar
- Longest hole: the 524-yard 17th
- Total yardage: 6,836 yards from the back tees
- Practice facilities: driving range, putting green, practice bunker
- Amenities: locker rooms, sauna, pool, cabana