What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a Round of Golf with Cart and Range Balls for Two ($100 value)
- $79 for a Round of Golf with Cart and Range Balls for Four ($200 value)
This deal is valid for rounds on the North Course only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid any time Monday — Friday and after 10:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for tournament play or league play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About North Course at The Club at Pelican Bay
One-half of the 36 holes at The Club at Pelican Bay, the North Course surrounds golfers in a classic Floridian golf setting with lush fairways, white sand bunkers, and plenty of water hazards. In fact, each of the 18 holes features at least one water hazard to avoid, and several—including No. 8—even have water on both sides of the fairway. This makes for a beautiful but challenging course where frequent mishits or walking blindfolded too long can ruin a round. Players would do well to emulate Orville Moody, the former PGA Tour pro who famously beat Arnold Palmer on a chip-in here during a 1984 Senior PGA Tour event.
- Designer: Bill Amick
- Trees: Loblolly pines, bayberry, white cedar
- Longest hole: the 524-yard 17th
- Total yardage: 6,836 yards from the back tees
- Practice facilities: driving range, putting green, practice bunker
- Amenities: locker rooms, sauna, pool, cabana