What You'll Get
- SAT® With Essay, Free Test Prep, and Four Score Sends
Take advantage of this deal for the August SAT.
Why the SAT?
- Accepted everywhere and at colleges near you, the SAT is an admission test accepted and trusted by all U.S. colleges.
- Free Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy®—no expensive tutoring, classes or books necessary. You’ll get unlimited free test prep with 8 full-length practice tests. It’s online, so you can study at your own pace—anytime, anywhere. And, here’s more good news: students who practice with Khan Academy experience substantial score gains on the SAT.
- Fewer questions and more time per question—the SAT offers you 43% more time per question than the ACT®, so you’ll feel more confident about your answers.
No separate science section—instead, you’ll find science concepts throughout the SAT reading passages.
- What does all this mean for you?
- You can prep—for free—to increase your score
- You’ll walk into the test confident and ready to go
- You’ll be one step closer to your dream college
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Phone registration required. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). This deal includes the registration fee to take the August 26, 2017, SAT and an optional essay. You’ll also get four free score reports to send to colleges up until September 4, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET. Valid for the August 26, 2017 SAT test and essay in select markets (see below for link). No substitutions for other College Board products and services permitted. All standard SAT Testing policies apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The College Board
You can go to college—the SAT and the College Board can help you get there. The College Board is a mission-driven not-for-profit organization that connects students to college success and opportunity. Each year the College Board helps more than 7 million students get ready for college through programs and services in college readiness and college success—including the SAT® and the Advanced Placement Program®. The SAT makes it easier for students to show their best work so they can stand out in the admission process. Through their scholarship partners, College Board tests connect students to over $160 million in scholarship dollars each year.
They're there to help all students find and enroll in colleges that are their best academic, social, and financial fit. To learn more, visit sat.org.