All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
Location, Dates and Time
- Houston, TX (South) – Ellington Field
- Monday, March 19 (12 p.m.-5 p.m.)
- Tuesday, March 20 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Wednesday, March 21 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Austin, TX – Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Friday, March 23 (2 p.m.-4:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 24 (9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, March 25 (9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
- San Angelo, TX – San Angelo Regional Airport/Mathis Field
- Monday, April 2 (1 p.m.-5 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 3 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Wednesday, April 4 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Collings Foundation
Once, they roamed the skies, keeping America safe from threats both at home and abroad. Now, the planes of the Wings of Freedom tour report for a different duty: educating future generations of historians. In keeping with its mission to educate the public on living history, The Collings Foundation takes these warplanes on the road, often near the airfield where they once served. Tour-goers may peruse vintage planes from the days of early flight and marvel at rare bomber and fighter aircrafts from World War II, including a B-17 Flying Fortress bomber, a B-24 Liberator, B-25 Mitchell, and a P-51 Mustang fighter.