Guests explore planes from throughout America’s military aviation history, including rare WWII aircraft; flight experiences available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Check schedule for location.
- The Wings of Freedom tour features fully restored World War II aircraft.
- $5 admission for children 12 and under
- Free admission for World War II veterans
- Valparaiso, IN: Aug 1-Aug 4
- Auburn, IN: Aug 5-Aug 7
- Dayton, OH: Aug 7-Aug 9
- Jamestown, NY: Aug 12-Aug 15
- Butler, PA: Aug 15-Aug 18
- Hazleton, PA: Aug 19-Aug 21
- Belmar/Wall Township, NJ: Aug 21-Aug 25
- Coatesville, PA: Aug 26-Aug 28
- Millville, NJ: Aug 28-Aug 30
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wings of Freedom Tour
Once, they flew dangerous missions against Axis forces, helping turn the tide of WWII and bringing peace back to the world. Now, these amazing planes of the Wings of Freedom Tour report for a different duty; educating future generations and providing an experience in aviation history you will never forget. Keeping with its mission to engage the public in living history, the Collings Foundation takes these warbirds on the road, flying to over one hundred cities across the United States. This is a rare opportunity to tour through and fly in these fully restored and flying aircraft from WWII, featuring the B-17 Flying Fortress, B-24 Liberator and B-25 bombers and the P-51 Mustang and P-40 Warhawk fighters.