Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for single-day admission for two to the Wings of Freedom tour ($24value)
- $29 for single-day admission for four to the Wings of Freedom tour ($48value)
Choose from the following locations and dates:
- Mountain View, Friday, May 15, through Saturday, May 23
- Livermore, Sunday, May 24, through Tuesday, May 26
- Concord, Friday, May 29, through Sunday, May 31
The tour features fully restored World War II aircraft, including a B-17 Flying Fortress and a B-24 Liberator, and for an additional fee, guests may book flights on the aircraft. Admission is $6 for children 12 and under. See the page for each event linked above for hours and flight-experience information.
The Collings Foundation
Once, they roamed the skies, keeping America safe from threats both at home and abroad. Now, the planes of the Wings of Freedom tour report for a different duty: educating future generations of historians. In keeping with its mission to educate the public on living history, The Collings Foundation takes these warplanes on the road, often near the airfield where they once served. Tour-goers may peruse vintage planes from the days of early flight and marvel at rare bomber and fighter aircrafts from World War II, including a B-17 Flying Fortress bomber, a B-24 Liberator, B-25 Mitchell, and a P-51 Mustang fighter.