All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 3 days ago
· August 2, 2018
· July 24, 2018
What You'll Get
Collingwood Brewery Gift Bundle for Two
- 1 full 64-ounce growler
- 2 empty pint glasses
- 2 sample flights (each flight has four 5 ounce glasses)
Collingwood Brewery Gift Bundle for Four
- 2 full 64-ounce growlers
- 4 empty pint glasses
- 4 sample flights (each flight has four 5 ounce glasses)
On weekdays, gift bundles will also include a “sneak peak” tour of the brewery in action.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Growler fill(s) include staple brands only, seasonal growler fill subject to an additional charge. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 60 days. Must be 19 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Collingwood Brewery
The Collingwood Brewery celebrates the good things in life. Their beers are crafted from the freshest, all-natural ingredients. They are inspired by classic styles of brewing traditions and aim to create local brews that reflect international flavors from around the world. From their brewhouse to your table - they are dedicated to producing only the freshest, all-natural beer.
Here's a quick look at a few of Collingwood's beers you might find on draft:
- Rockwell Pilsner: this easy-drinking beer takes its inspiration from classic Czech Republic pilsners as evidenced by its subtle hops and crisp finish (4.6% ABV)
- Downhill Pale Ale: two different types of hops weave with malt and citrus notes to create this bonafide pale ale (5.4% ABV)
- Kingpost ESB: it's an extra special bitter that pays homage to its British roots with plenty of malty character and tinges of caramel and toffee (5.8% ABV)