- The Color Run
- Where: Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
- When: Saturday, March 21, 2015
- Start Time: waves depart every few minutes from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- $40 for registration for one ($45 value)
- $74 for registration for two ($90 value)
- $140 for registration for four ($180 value)
The Color Run
There are two rules at The Color Run 5K races—wear a white shirt at the starting line, and finish plastered in color. Participants of all fitness levels weave through a leisurely course as volunteers lob colored powder at them, which means they cross the finish line doused in a rainbow of hues. Following the dash, color runners gather at the Finish Festival to celebrate their achievement with music, dancing, and even more massive color throws. The Shine Tour is designed to inspire runners to stand out during the run with many new attractions added to the course as well as opportunities for fantastic, sparkly photos to brighten your day.