All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for 5K entry and post-race food-and-fitness celebration for one ($55 value)
- $69 for 5K entry and post-race food-and-fitness celebration for two ($110 value)
- The race takes place Saturday, May 21
- Click here for more information.
On Saturday morning, the 5K race begins promptly at 7 a.m. Online registration closes by 5/19/16. Voucher is only redeemable on race day.
Entry includes the following:
- Run/walk participation and race bib
- Fit Foodie Finisher’s Medal
- Cash reward for top finishers
- Entrance to the John Hancock Vitality Village post race celebration, which features food and beverage samples, culinary demonstrations, mini fitness classes led by acclaimed professionals, and huge raffle prizes
- Swag bag with goodies from top health and wellness brands
- Post-race celebratory drinks (21+ only)
- 10% off Fit Foodie gear sold on race day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required prior to event. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ to drink alcohol. Valid only for tickets on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Entire value must be used in a single visit. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss the event. Not eligible for the Premium Fit Foodie Package. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About John Hancock Hosts The Cooking Light & Health Fit Foodie Race Weekend
Although the course itself is reason enough to strap on running shoes, at The Cooking Light & Health Fit Foodie 5K or 15K, racers are motivated by finish-line prizes that make medals pale in comparison. The route weaves through the city, where sterling views reward stretched muscles as runners charge across a 5 or 15-kilometer course. Upon reaching the finishing line, racers head to the John Hancock Vitality Village. Here, they can indulge in events such as food tastings, celebratory drinks, and cooking and fitness demonstrations.