Cooking classes familiarize students with specialty ingredients and appliances in addition to providing a firm foundation for eating classes. Bone up and dig in with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a two-hour BYOB cooking class for one (up to a $80 value)
$59 for a two-hour BYOB cooking class for two (up to a $160 value)
$99 for a two-hour BYOB cooking class for four (up to a $320 value)<p> Valid for any of the following classes:
- Homemade Ice Cream or Sorbet – with Jake Rothschild, the founder of Jake’s Ice Cream
- Play With Your Food! – a parent-child kitchen class
- Pastabilities… with Sauce – make pasta and sauce from scratch
- Smoking Hot – a lesson in smoking meats
- Mister Marmalade – students fill jars with homemade marmalade
- Basic Knife Skills – how to peel, chop, pare, and cut
- A schedule is available online, though not all classes may be listed yet<p>
Students get a free scoop Jake’s Ice Cream after Homemade Ice Cream or Sorbet class.
The Cooking School at Irwin Street
In an age of gourmet food blogs, high-end ingredients, and artisan everything, cooking can seem more like an optional investment than an essential life skill. Thankfully, the instructors at The Cooking School at Irwin Street have found a way to change all that. During their classes, they pair easy-to-follow instructions with cost-saving techniques to make home-cooked meals both easy and affordable. Students learn through a hands-on approach, cooking as they go and feasting on their assignments at the end of class. In addition to full tummies, students leave with the skills and smarts needed to turn their home kitchens into meal time headquarters.
Old Fourth Ward/Inman Park
660 Irwin St. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30312