Like an IKEA table, a multicourse meal arrives in pieces and shouldn’t be stuck together with duct tape. Keep it separated with this Groupon to The Copacabana.
Choose Between Two Options
- For $59, you get dinner and dancing for two with early seating at 5:30 p.m. (up to a $165 total value).
- For $65, you get dinner and dancing for two with prime-time seating at 7 p.m. (up to a $165 total value).<p>
Each option includes:
- Dinner for two from the prix-fixe menu (a $45 value per person)
- Two appetizers
- Two entrees
- Two desserts
- A pitcher of red or white sangria or a bottle of Francis Ford Coppola rosso or pinot grigio wine(up to a $35 value)
- Admission to the club for two (a $20 value per person)
- Dancing in the nightclub<p>
The prix-fixe menu is served between 5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m., with entry to the club beginning at 9:30 p.m. The Copacabana is open Friday and Saturday.<p>
Located in Times Square, the fourth incarnation of world-famous nightclub The Copacabana celebrates more than 70 years of star-studded revelry with south-of-the-border cuisine, toe-tapping dance fests and a glamorous nightclub atmosphere. The prix-fixe menu whisks appetites away on a three-plate tour guided by experienced Head Chef Alex Garcia. Diners can munch on manchego-cheese and rock-shrimp appetizers in time with the live beats of the Copacabana All-Stars band before wine escorts entrees of steak, slow-roasted pork, and snapper to tables. To cap off meals, traditional desserts, such as flans and tortas, send satisfied sighs ricocheting off the dining room's palm-tree-shaped columns and marble busts of Barry Manilow.
After dinner, guests step out onto the dance floor to sway, dip, and spin to DJ-provided tunes at 9 p.m. in the Supper Club and 9:30 p.m. in the nightclub. A live band takes over the Supper Club at 11 p.m. Tucked-away couches and atmospheric low lighting help guests relive the exploits of The Copacabana's famous past guests, from Frank Sinatra's raucous nights out with the Rat Pack to Martin and Lewis' stirring renditions of Waiting for Godot.