With April showers just around the calendrical corner, this is the time to stock up on shampoo and conditioner. Give yourself something beautiful to behold while you bathe with today's deal. For $10, you get $25 worth of plants, pots, gardening tools, and more at The Copper Vine on Capitol Hill. Get everything you need to make office, home, and veranda blossom with the faunal fecundity of herbs, flowers, and the timely homecoming of lawn elves.
The Copper Vine, unlike most metallic foliage, blooms with the life of fresh nature, which makes an indelible impression on any living space. Arranged within a charming two-tiered shop with a dark wooden stairwell and natural accents, a lush variety of attractive plants sit and hang for the admiring eyes of all customers. A very friendly and knowledgeable staff is happy to help patrons prepare for a new season of garden paparazzi with the aesthetic aid of pretty plants for all spaces and lighting conditions (ranging from $2.50 to $64). Sleek petals and leaves are grown sustainably and without pesticides ($2.50 to $8), along with a full stock of seeds and bulbs for customized plant arrangements.
Gardeners of all experience levels can receive the assistance they need with tools and supplies such as watering cans, hand tools, pruners, gloves, organic potting soil, fertilizers, and pest controls. Bedazzle trees with a collection of attractive bird feeders and wind chimes, and cradle new plant-babies in the healthy sanctuary of indoor and outdoor containers, some of which are crafted locally ($7 to $135). The Copper Vine will also offer free delivery to Groupon holders with a purchase of $50 or more.
- The Copper Vine packs a lot into a little space: Palm varieties crowd the bright windows, sun-shy aspidistra plants flourish in dark corners. The hip Capitol Hillster clients who oxygenate and decorate their homes and condos here don’t even have to lug bags of soil up and down Pine Street. Owner Kim Hightower repots their picks for them—in locally hand-thrown vessels by Snohomish’s Bruning Pottery—and even delivers to fourth-floor walk-ups. – Katie Zipper, Seattle Metropolitan
- Owner Kim Hightower stocks items used by condo and apartment dwellers to spruce up their abode and balcony: indoor plants, pottery, garden tools, herbs, vegetable starts, gardening aprons, paper lanterns and hummingbird feeders. Many of the items are locally made and handcrafted...Hightower also "imports" items, like colorful lights from New Orleans made with recycled and melted-down Mardi Gras beads. – NWsource
- They have a great selection of plants, all of which were healthy and very reasonably priced. – Schefflera, Citysearch
- The Copper Vine is a [sic] absolute Gem!...Really this place is about making your home alive. The customer service is top notch! – 2000tim2000, Citysearch
- The owner of the store is very friendly and very knowledgeable about plants, I enjoyed just chatting with her. – Anya M., Yelp