All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 8, 2015
October 18, 2015
October 13, 2015
What You'll Get
For $5, you get one admission ticket to The Corn Maze in The Plains, just off I-66 in The Plains, Virginia (up to a $9 value). Choose from the following two options:
- Daytime corn maze on Saturday, November 6, or Sunday, November 7 (10 a.m.–6 p.m. entry)
Nighttime moonlight maze on Friday, November 5, or Saturday, November 6 (6 p.m.–9:15 p.m. entry)
The Washingtonian calls corn maze "the Mona Lisa of fall farm labyrinths"
- Family-friendly event (normal admission is $9 for adults, $8 for ages 4–12, free for ages 3 and younger)
- Daytime activities include sunnier access to the corn maze, barnyard of fun, pumpkin patch, free hayride, and more
- Under moonlight, maze takes a spookier form: navigate through its twists and turns armed only with flashlights (must bring your own)
- Visitors encouraged to wear warm clothing at night
- Concession stand with hot drinks available
- If you’re looking to get lost between the stalks in style, look no further than Corn Maze in the Plains—the Mona Lisa of fall farm labyrinths. Each year, the folks in The Plains carve an intricately designed image into their five-acre field (think monarch butterfly, bald eagle, or horse and jockey) and let amateur explorers twist their way through the switchbacks. After a dizzying course to freedom, pick a pumpkin, take a hayride, meet barnyard animals, and purchase pumpkin butter or fresh apple cider. – Eliot Stein, Washingtonian
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. No cash back. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.