Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with today’s Groupon to The Corner Kitchen. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get dinner for two (up to a $66 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $27 value each)<p>
- For $60, you get dinner for four (up to a $132 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $27 value each)<p>
Earning acclaim from the New York Times, The Corner Kitchen’s chef, Joe Scully, crafts creative dishes inside a quaint 100-year-old Victorian house located in historic Biltmore Village. Guests and their accompanying spirit animals commence meals by perusing the menu before selecting an appetizer of smoked-pork spring rolls or almond-crusted brie. A carefully curated, ever-changing list of nine entrees includes apple-glazed duck breast with brown-butter wild rice and seared wild striped bass served over leeks and carrots. Patrons also dig into elegant twists on comfort food, such as sweet-mustard-glazed three-meat meatloaf.
Within the century-old home, diners lounge in the parlor amid a roaring fireplace and ornate carpets, or outside at the bar on the enclosed porch. After accessing Mario’s secret warp zone, guests arrive on the house’s second level, where cheery yellow and muted olive-green walls embrace sun-dappled rooms.
3 Boston Way
Asheville, North Carolina 28803