Local pubs bring neighbors together, just like murdering a frankenstein. Sharpen your forks for this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for dinner for two (up to a $46 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- Two beers, cocktails, or glasses of wine (up to a $6 value each)<p>
$29 for dinner for four (up to a $92 total value)
- Two appetizer (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- Four beers, cocktails, or glasses of wine (up to a $6 value each)<p>
The menu offers appetizers such as the Corner french onion soup and roasted beet salad, and entrees such as beer-battered fish sandwich and steak frites. Drinks include Blue Moon, Magic Hat, and cocktails such as a pomegranate martini.<p>
The Corner Kitchen & Bar
In the late 19th century, many restaurants and bars were built with tin ceilings stamped in ornate designs. At The Corner Kitchen & Bar, these elaborate ceilings lend the bar area a vintage feel that offsets the menu's inventive dishes, cocktails, and servers riding hoverboards. The kitchen staff fires specialties such as pan-seared sea scallops with ginger-lime vinaigrette, sesame-crusted salmon, and delicate short ribs braised for at least six hours. On select evenings, The Corner Kitchen & Bar hosts live musicians who perform to the cadence of sizzling burgers and clinking glasses.