What You'll Get
- $59 for two water park passes, plus two meals of your choice ($80 value)
Meal choices include a burger, chicken tenders, or a sub sandwich, all served with fries.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 10, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must redeem at The County Place Resort. Full Value must be used in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zoom Flume Water Park
Billing itself as "New York’s #1 family water park," Zoom Flume Water Park invites kids and adults to cool off in its many slides, rivers, and wave pools. Located at The Country Place Resort, the park is an easy drive from both New York City and Albany, making it a popular destination for families looking to escape the summer heat. Read on to learn more about the park's signature attractions:
- Gravity Gorge Zip Line: Want to see all of the park's splashing action at once? Grab a bird's-eye view from this massive zip line. Suspended 100 feet in the air, it sends riders zooming nearly 800 feet from one end of the park to another (additional fees apply).
- Riptide Cove Wave Pool: Although it has a maximum depth of only 4 feet, this powerful wave pool is capable of generating massive swells and gentle breakers alike.
- Wild Water West: Water cannons, depth blasters, and other armaments ensure a soaking good time in this interactive attraction that combines a pool and playground.
- Mighty Anaconda: Twisted like the famous snake itself, this massive slide sends riders twisting and twirling towards a splashdown in the Lagoon Activity Pool.
- Kids Only: Zoom Flume Water Park also boasts dedicated areas for the park's littlest visitors, including the kids-only Thrill Hill slide and Pelican Pond.