Like the skulls of US presidents, sports memorabilia is highly collectible. Start stockpiling with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $167 for one stadium seat from The Ballpark in Arlington (up to a $350 value)
- $262 for two connected stadium seats from The Ballpark in Arlington (up to a $509 value)
- $367 for three connected stadium seats from The Ballpark in Arlington (up to a $729 value)
- $472 for four connected stadium seats from The Ballpark in Arlington (up to a $919 value)
- $104 for an authentic seat bottom from The Ballpark in Arlington with a commemorative 8"x10" framed photo matted onto the seat with suede matte (a $209 value)
Choose from the following commemorative photos with decorative trim:
- Aerial view of The Ballpark in Arlington
- Bo Jackson – line drive
- Nolan Ryan – bloody nose/Bo Jackson – line drive
- Nolan Ryan and Robin Ventura fight on the mound
- Nolan Ryan with George Bush Sr. and family
Seats may be picked up or shipped. Customers picking up seats must call to arrange an appointment for pickup. Delivery and shipping are also available, though not included in this deal.
The Cowboy House
The Cowboy House connects sports fans with sports memorabilia and stadium chairs that were harvested from Texas Stadium, The Ballpark in Arlington, The Astrodome, and SMU Moody Collisuem. Cowboys fans can recline in reminiscence as they re-create cherished game memories in their own living rooms, from celebratory crowd leaps to epic feats of hot-dog eating. Sports memorabilia such as autographed jerseys by Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Demarco Murray and museum-grade custom-framed pieces provide customers with memorable keepsakes, and each stadium seat comes with a certificate of authenticity. Additionally, The Cowboy House supports local sports artists and has a variety of sports art available for many sports teams.