What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for a stadium seat from The Ballpark in Arlington ($350 value)
- $149 for a Texas Stadium seat bottom and 8 x10 matted and signed image of Tony Hill ($269 value)
- $169 for a Texas Stadium signed seat bottom, signed image, lithograph poster, and Big Zeke comic book ($329 value)
- $169 for a single SMU Moody Coliseum stadium seat ($349 value)
- $249 for a double SMU Moody Coliseum stadium seat ($599 value)
- $209 for original AT&T stadium 16 x 20 photo with custom imaging and breast cancer awareness ribbon frame ($550 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Pick-up at store or can be shipped for additional costs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Cowboy House
The Cowboy House connects sports fans with sports memorabilia and stadium chairs that were harvested from Texas Stadium, The Ballpark in Arlington, The Astrodome, and SMU Moody Collisuem. Cowboys fans can recline in reminiscence as they re-create cherished game memories in their own living rooms, from celebratory crowd leaps to epic feats of hot-dog eating. Sports memorabilia such as autographed jerseys by Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Demarco Murray and museum-grade custom-framed pieces provide customers with memorable keepsakes, and each stadium seat comes with a certificate of authenticity. Additionally, The Cowboy House supports local sports artists and has a variety of sports art available for many sports teams.