For $18, today's side deal gets you one ticket to the play after the quake at The Cultch (a $36 value). Choose between two performances: 8 p.m. Oct. 15 and 2 p.m. Oct. 16.
- Five-person cast explores emotional aftereffects of an earthquake with surreal imagery and characters
- Show based on two short stories from Haruki Murakami's after the quake
- Ninety-minute show with no intermission takes a trip through tragedy with hope and imagination
- Suitable for families with children age 10 and up
- Café & Wine Bar open before and after shows for sipping and socializing
- Warm, intimate venue built in 1909, originally Grandview Methodist Church
1895 Venables St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V5L 2H6Get Directions