About The Cupping Room Café
When guests step inside The Cupping Room Café, they also take a step back in time. The restaurant is among SoHo's oldest restaurants, and with its exposed-brick walls, potbelly stove, and high tin ceilings, the rustic interior harks back to an earlier era. Likewise, the menu is brimming with American staples. Read on to learn about a few of the fresh comfort food available:
- Orgy french toast: All of the café's bread and desserts are baked onsite, and the french toast is no different. Made with homemade brioche, this dish is sprinkled with raisins, nuts, fresh fruit, and fresh whipped cream, ice cream, sour cream, or yogurt, plus pure Vermont maple syrup.
- Eggs benedict florentine: The Cupping Room offers several takes of benedict, including this vegetarian version featuring two poached eggs over english muffins sprinkled with spinach, creamy ricotta cheese, and rich hollandaise sauce.
- Provencal sandwich: This light, refreshing sandwich swaddles homemade mozzarella, basil, grilled eggplant, and tomato between slices of homemade focaccia.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 15% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days