What You'll Get
$79 for a parents’ weekend date-night survival package ($180 value)
- $40 worth of dinner at The Curious Grape on a Saturday or Sunday
- 2-hour babysitting session for up to two children at The Energy Club next door (extra children can be added for $15 each). Babysitting can take place between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. ($40 value)
- Three-day gym pass for two, to be used on three consecutive days ($60 value)
- One group exercise class for two during those three days ($40 value)
- Click to see The Curious Grape’s seasonal dinner menu.
- Click to see The Energy Club’s class schedule. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 diners required. Phone reservation required for child drop-off and dinner; subject to availability. Not valid for Open Table reservations. Dine-in only. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid on New Years Eve, New Years Day ,or Valentines Day. Babysitting valid only for up to 2 children and up to 2.5 hours. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Curious Grape
The Curious Grape began as a wine shop—one so focused on acquainting customers with new flavors it was always quick to offer a sample. The owners' passion for complex aromas and painstaking quality control carries over into the restaurant, where executive chef Delian DiPietro serves dishes crafted from locally sourced ingredients. Because of seasonal availability of produce and seafood, all of the entrees—such as the duck, the cobia, the gnocchi with braised lamb, and the wagyu beef—find perfect mates with equally seasonal varietals from the rotating wine list. The Curious Grape's food and beverage menus have attracted plenty of accolades, among them a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and Shirlington's only RAMMY Award nominated restaurant for 2014.