Low-fat yogurt coats dark-meat chicken kebabs, and tandoori oven bakes spicy warmth into salmon tikka masala at Zagat-rated eatery
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- Indian dinner for two includes:
- One appetizer
- Two curry dishes of choice
- Two drinks of choice
- Two Indian breads of choice or one basket of naan
- Indian dinner for four includes:
- Two appetizers
- Four curry dishes of choice
- Four drinks of choice
- Four Indian breads of choice or two baskets of naan
- Valid for the regular menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for takeout, dine-in, or delivery
- Delivery valid in select area; please contact merchant to determine specific delivery area.
- Not valid for the Velvet Lounge or the buffet
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- View the menu and prices
About The Curry Club
At The Curry Club—voted Long Island Press's Best Indian Restaurant of 2010—a Zagat-rated menu boasts dishes prepared by restaurateurs with culinary experience in both the Eastern and Western hemispheres. A handful of tikka masalas are studded with shrimp, salmon, chicken, or tofu, and kebabs are served on platters that sizzle and steam like volcanic Pop Rocks. More than 40 curries fall into six categories, from the West Indian–inspired vindaloo, to the richer, creamy consistency of Korma-style concoctions.