All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for a Super Deluxe bicycle tune-up ($80 value)
- Headset, derailleur, shifters, brakes, hubs, and bottom bracket adjusted
- Brake pads cleaned, aligned, and centered
- Wheels removed, trued, and tensioned
- Derailleur, pivots, pulleys, cables, chain, and cantilevers greased and lubed
- Tires inspected and inflated to spec
- Fasteners, handlebar, brake levers, crank arms, shifters, stem, pedals, and chaining adjusted
- Frame, forks, and rims cleaned
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required 24 hours in advance. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for parts or additional labor. Allow 7–10 days to complete service. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Cutting Edge
Voted Best Bike Shop in 2013 and 2014, The Cutting Edge divides its staff into a skate crew, snow crew, bike crew, and longboard crew. These teams of experienced specialists can answer nearly any extreme-sport question you throw at them—and tune up your gear for safe and steady riding. On the shop floor, rows of colorful snowboards from Burton, Lib Tech, and Gnu stand at the ready, and the shop's walls barely peek out from behind a vast selection of boots, bindings, helmets, and winter apparel. Steps away, BMX and mountain bikes eagerly await their chance to pop some wheelies and tear up dirt trails.