What You'll Get
Click above to buy two classes at the Danville location at 406 Hartz Ave., San Francisco, for $20 ($40 value). Click on the links below for the same deal at other locations.
- Buy here for the Rincon Center location at 121 Spear St.
- Buy here for the Danville location at 406 Hartz Ave.
- Buy here for the Marin location at 11 First St.
- Buy here for the Cow Hollow location at 2399 Greenwich St.
- Buy here for the Lafayette location at 3471 Mt. Diablo Blvd.
- Buy here for the Menlo Park location at 3528 Alameda de las Pulgas
- Buy here for the Oakland location at 4409 Piedmont Ave.
- Buy here for the Saratoga location at 20603 Third St.
- Buy here for the Berkeley location at 2361B Ashby Ave.
- Buy here for the Burlingame location at 1024 Oak Grove Ave.
|_Jump to: Reviews||Sweatin’ to the Goldies_|
You’ve seen fitness deals for yoga, Pilates, dance classes, and whale riding, but today’s Groupon lets you combine almost all of them into one ultimate übexersize: $20 buys you two classes at The Dailey Method, a $40 value. The Dailey Method is a challenging one-hour program developed by personal trainer Jill Dailey McIntosh that combines ballet barre work, stretching, core conditioning, and orthopedic exercises to tone and lengthen your body to ultra sleekosity. Improve your posture, endurance, and strength as your muscles grow limber, your soft edges firm up, and your sense of physical well-being grows like human ears.
The Dailey Method takes a mindful approach to wellness: its workouts are safe and effective for people of any fitness level, including those recovering from an injury, starting a workout routine for the first time, or expecting a little bundle of joy in the form of a child or several DVDs you ordered..
The Dailey Method has many locations in the Bay Area and offers classes every day, with early morning and evening classes on weekdays. Check out the schedule for beginning- and intermediate-level class times. Wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement or obscure your alignment. Locker rooms with showers are available to freshen up after your ultraworkout, so you can scrub off the old you.
Yelpers give the array of Dailey Method locations 4.5 stars or more: > * I guess it’s been nearly six weeks now–and I’m still seeing amazing results after each TDM class. Just a few weeks ago, I slipped into a pair of jeans that haven’t fit well in years. – Margi T., Saratoga > * Variety is the spice of life and Dailey Method will shake up any fitness regimen. Your first class will be the most awkward experience of your life. – Rachael W., Greenwich St. > * I am very happy with the results, and would send any woman to this class! It targets the best areas: abs, butt, thighs… it’s perfect! – Brittany R., Rincon Center
Sweatin’ to the Goldies
There are many reasons to stay fit: maintaining your health, looking great in a stolen tuxedo, or entering a contest to kick a soccer ball onto the moon. But one reason for fitness trumps all others, and that’s treasure hunting. Fortunately, we’ve compiled this list of rare treasures and the corresponding obstacles you’ll need to overcome utilizing your new strength and endurance:
- The Jade Orb of Alt-Manache: This basketball-sized gemstone rests at the “top” of the fabled upside-down pyramid of Ganath-Karu.
You must overcome: Magma traps, poisoned walls, and the relentless self-doubt induced by the chamber of infinity mirrors.
- The Lawford Rubies: Named for, and buried with, actor and Rat Pack member Peter Lawford, these 12 flawless rubies were presented to Lawford as payment for appearing in the 1958 Balinese remake of 12 Angry Men, in which Lawford portrayed every part.
You must overcome: Westwood Village Memorial Park security, The Ghost of Sammy Davis Jr., and your sense of decency.
- The Crown of Seven Temples: This metallic man-tiara might appear to be made of worthless aluminum, but it’s actually constructed of far more worthless zinc. So why pursue it? To keep it out of the hands of your hated, treasure-hunting rival, Benners.
You must overcome: Your rivalry with Benners, when circumstances dictate you must work together or else die separately.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase 3 additional as gifts. Must call ahead. Valid at Danville location only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.