Eatery is best known for its classic and specialty burgers, homemade sauces, and hand-cut fries. Next to popular soccer bar Amsterdam Tavern
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Casual American slow food
- Click here to view the menu and prices
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dam
The Dam brings comfort food to St. Louis' historic Tower Grove neighborhood. From burgers to house-made chicken wings, and even vegan options the diverse menu offers a bite to satisfy every palette. What's more, The Dam sources local, seasonal produce and ingredients.
- Hand-cut Belgian style fries: come topped with any of The Dam's handmade sauces including garlic mayo, spicy bbq, or chilli & cheese
- Specialty burgers: include The Animal, a triple burger topped with American cheese, grilled onions, jalapenos, bacon, and finished off with BBQ sauce
- Amsterdam Apps: including specials like the vegetable tempura of the day or The Loaded Bowl packed with homemade chili, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, scallions, and shredded cheese.