Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one month of Wiggles and Giggles or Baby Ballerinas class for children aged 1.5–3.5: ($30 value)
- $25 for one month of predance class for children aged 3–5 ($50 value)
- $30 for one month of ballet class for students aged 6 to adult ($60 value)
- $30 for one month of tap class for students aged 4 to adult ($60 value)
- $30 for one month of jazz and hip-hop class for students aged 7–11 ($60 value)
The Dance and Fitness Studio
Whether students are just learning to walk or graduating from college, refining their classical ballet techniques or tearing it up in a hip-hop class, no matter their age, experience, or ability, they're sure to benefit from sessions at The Dance and Fitness Studio. Class sizes are kept small to ensure that every student gets ample individual attention. And The Studio's teachers are just that—teachers. They're not simply former professional dancers, but educators with years of teaching and dancing experience. The facility is large and cheery, with natural light pouring through windows onto the studio's wall of full-length mirrors. There, instructors lead classes ranging from classic dance techniques such as ballet, tap, and jazz to more nontraditional sessions such as yoga-inspired Stretch & Strengthen and Ballet Princess Fairy Camp, a four-day session designed for dancers aged 4–7 and ungraceful tooth fairies.