Ghosts roam the earth to complete unfinished tasks, such as making peace with a loved one or picking up the dry cleaning. Witness the errands of the dead with today’s Groupon for a Dead End Hayride adventure at Pinehaven Farm in Wyoming. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get four tickets to a Dead End Hayride on any Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (a $60 value).
- For $30, you get four tickets to a Dead End Hayride between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. (a $60 value) on your choice of the following weekend nights:
- Friday, September 30, 2011 or Saturday, October 1, 2011
- Friday, October 7, 2011 or Saturday, October 8, 2011
- Friday, October 14, 2011 or Saturday, October 15, 2011
- Friday, October 21, 2011 or Saturday, October 22, 2011
- Friday, October 28, 2011 or Saturday, October 29, 2011
The Dead End Hayride rumbles into the dark, eerie expanses of Pinehaven Farm on a trail that seems to lead nowhere. In the middle of the woods, guests are evicted from the wagon and must rely on their own feet, wits, and ouija compasses to make it back safely. Wandering the Departed Oaks Trail, which outcast creatures and spirits call home, hikers confront the Site 66 cornfield, where a 28-foot tower casts an ominous shadow over the surrounding expanse. Screams and explosions set the stage as lost souls fight their way through the winding paths and fend off creatures more terrifying than a killer whale jumping out of a hall closet. DJs and bonfires await survivors each night.