Cheery café and sandwich shop in Windsor Terrace serves avocado toast, pastries, paninis, and coffee drinks
What You'll Get
- Type of food: café, breakfast
- View the menu/View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Fig and goat cheese toast
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Deck
On the front patio of the Deck, a cerulean awning extends over the eatery's bright-yellow front door, bringing to mind a clear and sunny summer day. The cheery affect continues indoors, where bench seating and chairs painted in the same colors give patrons a place to relax and chat, read a book, or work while enjoying their order.
- Gourmet toast comes topped with white-bean spread and radish, herbed cream cheese and smoked salmon, or another savory or sweet combination.
- Sandwiches range from the classic grilled cheese to the shop's take on a Vietnamese bahn mi stuffed with grilled chicken.
- Coffee drinks include hot or iced mochas and lattes, pour-overs, cortados, and cappuccinos.