Cheery café and sandwich shop in Windsor Terrace serves avocado toast, pastries, paninis, and coffee drinks
About This Deal
- Type of food: café, breakfast
- View the menu and prices here
- Must-try dish: Fig and goat cheese toast
Need To Know
About The Deck
On the front patio of the Deck, a cerulean awning extends over the eatery's bright-yellow front door, bringing to mind a clear and sunny summer day. The cheery affect continues indoors, where bench seating and chairs painted in the same colors give patrons a place to relax and chat, read a book, or work while enjoying their order.
- Gourmet toast comes topped with white-bean spread and radish, herbed cream cheese and smoked salmon, or another savory or sweet combination.
- Sandwiches range from the classic grilled cheese to the shop's take on a Vietnamese bahn mi stuffed with grilled chicken.
- Coffee drinks include hot or iced mochas and lattes, pour-overs, cortados, and cappuccinos.