All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 31, 2012
Reviewed May 24, 2012
Reviewed May 20, 2012
What You'll Get
Make every T-shirt a muscle-T with today's Groupon for all the fitness you can handle: $59 gets you a one-month membership to The Delta (a $150 value) with no initiation fee for the duration of your Groupon. Your membership gets you unlimited access to group fitness classes (boot camp not included) and gym facilities. Purchase up to three Groupons for three months of membership—while everyone else gets soft in the middle passing eggnog and cookies this winter, you'll be drinking raw eggs for breakfast and snapping gingerbread men in half with the flex of a sculpted deltoid.
Joining a gym can be intimidating, but the helpful staff at The Delta will make you feel welcome from the start. Group fitness classes will provide the extra motivational push you need to get started, and state-of-the-art equipment will keep you burning and building on your own. The Delta is fully equipped with cardio equipment, strength-training machines, and weights in its spacious club. Machines are plentiful, so you won't end up waiting at the smoothie bar all night for an elliptical trainer. Locker rooms are equipped with private, camera-free showers and a steam room to drain away the strain after your workout. The handsome wood lockers have key codes, so you don't have to bring your own lock, and a friendly, jaguar-free kids’ area keeps your little ones occupied while you do something for yourself.
Each of The Delta's group fitness instructors is certified and trains in workshops and classes to keep up-to-date on the latest fitness trends. Classes rotate on a regular basis; current offerings include strength and cardio classes such as turbo kick (kick, punch, sweat, repeat), butts and guts (for abs and glutes), and muscle pump (sweat and lift). Take a spinning class in The Delta's state-of-the-art spin studio for the ultimate cardio blast, or sign up for a yoga class to invigorate your body and lengthen your toned muscles. Check out the schedule for class days and times.
Citysearchers give The Delta 4.5 stars:
- The spinning classes are awesome - and the yoga classes are relaxing and nurturing...The ladies locker room is equipped with everything you need...I never have to wait for a treadmill - everyone is friendly and helpful! – fitchic
- A few months at the Delta and they have given me a new body and state of mind. I not only look great, but have the knowledge of how to keep my body. – natalielanetn
- I'm usually scared of health clubs, but the staff at the Delta is so great and made me feel comfortable from day one. They have excellent day care... – lovinglife2008
Let's Get Physical!
Those new muscles aren't just for show, mister (or madame)! Once The Delta helps you achieve your strength and fitness goals, you might have the urge to start punching things. This is normal, but you'd be wise to find a healthy outlet for these urges. That's why we've compiled the following list of fist-friendly targets that are socially acceptable for punching. Have fun!
- Mealy pumpkins
- Macy's Parade balloons
- Your sleeping roommate, who would do the same to you if he had the chance
- Pyramid of plush Garfields from thrift store
- Life-sized gelatin mold of rebel filmmaker Robert Rodriguez
- The beautiful night sky
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New members only. Limit 3 per person. Joining fee waived for duration of the 1-month membership. Not valid for Boot Camp. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.