On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this Groupon.
$99 for a Murder-Mystery Package for Two ($200 Total Value)
- Two admissions with a four-course dinner (a $130 value)
- Two T-shirts (a $70 value)<p>
Tickets are redeemable for one of the following showtimes:
- Saturday, March 23 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, May 11 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, June 8 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, July 6 at 6:15 p.m.
- Friday, July 19 at 7:15 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, August 10 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7 at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14 at 6:15 p.m.<p>
Dinner menus include the chef’s choice of hors d’oeuvres; a fresh salad; a choice of grilled chicken, riesling-poached tilapia, or tuscan ratatouille tart; and chocolate-mousse cake. Unlimited water, coffee, and iced tea keep whistles wetted, and a cash bar supplies of-age patrons with more potent sips.<p>
The Dinner Detective - Oklahoma City
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners as they play innocent and make everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy.
81% of 68 customers recommend
1015 Elm St
Dallas, TX 75202