- $116 for two tickets to a murder-mystery dinner show and two commemorative mugs (up to $203.20 value)
- When: any show of your choice through October 1. Shows are typically held on Saturdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Waterfront Hotel
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:15 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming shows.
- Click here to view the menu.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with bottomless iced tea, coffee, and drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy. Prop guns and gunshot sound effects may be used during the performance.
“Had a great time out at The Dinner Detective. Highly recommend giving this a chance.”