All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 8, 2017
· April 22, 2017
· March 21, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of American food and drinks for two people
- $25 for $40 worth of American food and drinks for four people
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only when students are in session and restaurant is open. Lunch is served on Thursday and Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. Call ahead to verify schedule. Subject to availability and blackout dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The District at 410 Restaurant at The Art Institute of Raleigh-Durham
Run by culinary students, The District at 410 Restaurant at Art Institute of Raleigh serves a menu of American fare.
- Salmon and lemon brodetto: Pan-seared Atlantic salmon is prepared over a fresh-pea purée in a refreshing lemon-mint broth to form this mainstay dish.
- Grilled lamb loin chop: Tender, grilled Colorado lamb chop is served beside creamy mushroom risotto and rich rosemary demi-glace.
- French onion soup baked potato: This dish elevates a pair of comfort foods with sweet onions, savory broth, and gruyère cheese placed atop a baked potato.
*menu items subject to change