The Dome at Downtown Container Park offers 4K-visual dome entertainment experience for kids and adults
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Tickets for a Kids Show and Soft Drinks for Two
- Two Tickets for an Adult Show and Soft Drinks for Two
- Two Tickets for an Adult Show and Two Tickets for a Kids Show with Soft Drinks for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Soft drink must come from Big Ern's. Walk-up redemption may be accepted. Shows run daily. Becomes 21+ after 9pm. Kids shows: Earth Defenders (11:50am, 12pm, 12:10pm, 12:20pm, 1:30pm, 1:40pm, 1:50pm, 2pm), Perfect Little Planet (4:30pm), Dinosaurs at Dusk (11am, 12:40pm. 5:10pm). Suitable for 8+: Pink Floyd (7pm, 10pm), U2 (2:30pm, 6pm, 9pm), Led Zeppelin (3:30pm, 8pm). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Dome at Container Park
The glowing sphere in Container Park isn't just a pretty sculpture—it's a portal to other worlds. Inside The Dome, 4K Ultra HD video stretches across the ceiling, creating 360° imagery that immerses viewers in the worlds of dinosaurs, aliens, and more. The family-friendly theater is decked out with 25 reclining seats, which comfortably cradle guests as they bask in the all-consuming visuals of shows such as these:
- Dinosaurs at Dusk: Travel back in time to the land of dinosaurs to watch Tyrannosaurus rex, Pteranodon, and Triceratops in their natural habitat.
- Led Zeppelin: '70s kids can stare in awe as stunning visuals dance in time to classic Zep tracks such as "Kashmir" and "Stairway to Heaven."