Today's deal scores you 20 medium, 12-ounce cups of coffee for $15 (a $35 value) at Germantown's DrinkHaus. Bring your Groupon into the store, five minutes from the heart of Nashville, to receive a punch card. The card entitles you to one coffee, and you can use up to four during each visit. So treat a few friends, or cut all that inefficient sleeping out of your schedule with 48 ounces of steam-pressed espresso blends. Your punchcard expires in three months.
Locally owned and operated, DrinkHaus nails all the details that coffee mega-retailers often overlook. The steam-pressed, espresso-style Americano coffee packs a slightly bolder flavor than your standard java, like when the nerdy character on a science-fiction show comes back in season two with a stubble-beard. It’s tasty enough to drink black, but also good with a splash of milk. A local family farm delivers the dairy fresh each day, and local vendors provide the nibbles to accompany your morning pick-me-up. The beans are all fair trade, and the trays and napkins are all made from recyclable materials.
DrinkHaus' a.m.-centric hours (6 a.m.–6 p.m., Monday–Friday; 9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday; and 9 a.m–3 p.m., Sunday) are more suited to midday musings than Edward Hopper paintings, but its cozy yet contemporary confines and art-speckled walls will make you feel like you're backpacking through Europe instead of commuting to the office.
A number of local publications, including the Nashville Scene, Nashvillest, and the Nashville City Paper, have recently featured DrinkHaus:
- Germantown's precious DrinkHaus crams so many good things in one little space. The layout and atmosphere transport you to the little stand-and-have-a-coffee places in Europe – Nikki Wood, Nashville Scene
Yelpers gave DrinkHaus 4.5 stars:
- After years of neighbors talking about wanting a coffee shop in Germantown, this is not what I was expecting. It's better. – Kate O.
World’s Somethingest Coffee Mug
The soothing brews from DrinkHaus are the perfect toasty pick-me-up, or can be served over ice on your daring manned mission to Mercury. But what about everyday use? Avoid scalding your hands by drinking from a novelty mug that expresses your personality!
- World’s Saddest Grandpa
- I’d Rather Be Writing The Great American Novel
- You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but it does help you decipher the Morse Code of the pigeons outside.
- Econdo Corporation Promotional Beverage Container and Incremental Brand Awareness Perpetuation Concept
- My Other Office is a Mattress On The Floor
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
500 Madison St
Nashville, Tennessee 37208Get Directions