The start of a new year is a special time when everyone comes together to celebrate, leaving you ample time to bury the you-know-what. Let auld acquaintance stay forgot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for one New Year’s Eve party ticket (up to a $100 total value)
- $90 for two New Year’s Eve party tickets (up to a $200 total value)<p>
Each attendee receives:
- Admission and open bar from 10 p.m. to close (up to a $75 value/person)
- Complimentary party favors and a champagne toast
- Coupons for return visits (a $25 value/person), valid on menu items such as red-snapper carpaccio ($11.50) or the white tiger roll ($14.75).<p>
The open bar includes all well liquor, domestic beers, house wines, and Stoli vodka.<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
At each of Drunken Fish's upscale restaurants, chefs create traditional and specialty sushi, along with stir-frys and other Japanese entrees. Fresh tuna nigiri and 10-ounce teriyaki-glazed strip steak make for tasty pairings with signature cocktails, such as the Madame Butterfly with raspberry vodka, mango puree, and pineapple juice. Drunken Fish has four convenient locations within St. Louis, each featuring modern decor.
Drunken Fish has won several awards and achievements, including being named Favorite Japanese/Sushi Restaurant by Sauce Magazine's readers. It also has earned accolades for Best Sushi, appearing on both the Riverfront Times Reader's Choice list and Alive Magazine People's Choice Hot List.