Having someone else cook for you frees up time for other kitchen tasks, such as cleaning out the refrigerator or milking the tiny cows that live under the sink. Save precious time with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for $20 worth of dine-in casual food and non-alcoholic drinks for two or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $12 for $20 worth of dine-in casual food and non-alcoholic drinks for two or more, valid any day
- $22 for $40 worth of dine-in casual food and non-alcoholic drinks for four or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $24 for $40 worth of dine-in casual food and non-alcoholic drinks for four or more, valid any day
- $13 for $20 worth of delivered casual food
- Click here to see the menu.
The Edge Bar and Grill
To the yawning carousers making their way home from Lincoln Park bars, the brightly lit window of The Edge Bar and Grill can seem like a beacon of hope—a reminder that even at 3 a.m., one can find thick slices of french toast, towering deli sandwiches, and giant milkshakes. The cheerful eatery serves classics such as reuben and club sandwiches, Angus beef burgers, shrimp linguine, meatloaf, and more. Its chefs keep hours round the clock, flipping crepes, whipping up smoked sausage omelets, and baking fresh biscuits. They also sizzle up certified Angus beef steaks and burgers while barbecue baby back ribs crackle on the grill.
Outside of the kitchen, patrons can eye display cases of freshly baked pies, cakes, and pastries during meals. Waitresses keep mugs brimming with locally roasted Metropolis coffee as bartenders uncork wine bottles and mix up martinis and specialty cocktails. During the summer, the eatery opens up its shaded sidewalk patio so patrons can dine al fresco or keep an eye on their soaring kites.