United States residents who sample other cultures’ cuisines open their minds to whole new worlds of customs, resources, and meals that don’t go with ketchup. Learn about the Emerald Isle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a chateaubriand dinner for two (a $175.50 value)
- $99 for the above chateaubriand dinner for two with lobster (a $240 value)
For each person, the four-course chateaubriand dinner includes:
- Irish potato soup and soda bread
- House salad with irish red house dressing
- Cut of chateaubriand beef tenderloin, carved tableside and served with beaujolais sauce and fresh garden vegetables
- One slice of irish whiskey cake
The Emerald Restaurant
The Emerald Restaurant's quaint cottage, just minutes from Hill Country Galleria and Lake Travis, flings open its wooden doors to welcome diners into a fairy-tale-like milieu rich with Irish china, lace tablecloths, and fine crystal. Originally built as a private residence, The Emerald Restaurant has enjoyed 30 years as a community landmark under the ownership of the Kinsella family. Just like lunch in elementary school, most meals are presented on a silver platter, showcasing European-style and modern American cuisine including steaks, lobster, fish, and duck. The intimate space sets a romantic mood that frequently attracts wedding proposals and exchanges of everlasting-platonic-friendship rings.
What some people are buzzing about:
84% of 561 customers recommend
“Request the Lobster Bisque Or the onion soup. :)”
“Wonderful food and equally wonderful service! Highly recommended :)”
“The atmosphere is "Old-World Charming" and the food is simply FANTASTIC. ”