United States residents who sample other cultures’ cuisines open their minds to whole new worlds of customs, resources, and meals that don’t go with ketchup. Learn about the Emerald Isle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for the chateaubriand dinner for two with broiled lobster tail (a $240 value)
- $198 for the chateaubriand dinner for four with broiled lobster tail (a $480 value)<p>
The four-course chateaubriand dinner includes, per person:
- Irish potato soup and soda bread
- House salad with Irish Red house dressing
- Cut of chateaubriand beef tenderloin, carved tableside and served with beaujolais sauce, broiled lobster tail, and fresh garden vegetables
- One slice of irish whiskey cake<p>
The Emerald Restaurant
The Emerald Restaurant's quaint cottage, just minutes from Hill Country Galleria and Lake Travis, flings open its wooden doors to welcome diners into a fairy-tale-like milieu rich with Irish china, lace tablecloths, and fine crystal. Originally built as a private residence, The Emerald Restaurant has enjoyed 30 years as a community landmark under the ownership of the Kinsella family. Just like lunch in elementary school, most meals are presented on a silver platter, showcasing European-style and modern American cuisine including steaks, lobster, fish, and duck. The intimate space sets a romantic mood that frequently attracts wedding proposals and exchanges of everlasting-platonic-friendship rings.
84% of 575 customers recommend
“Fantastic experience!! Have an open mind and enjoy”
“First time there for birthday dinner Amazing food and wine! Can't wait to go back and try the lobster next time!”
“Allow plenty of time. This is a real experience and you don't want to feel rushed in any way! The entire staff is WONDERFUL! Had a terrific event!”