Choose Between Two Options
- $41 for PCA advanced-technique peel for face and neck ($115 value)
- $49 for PCA advanced-technique peel for face, neck, and décolletage ($135 value)
Each treatment includes:
- 50-minute on-table service
- Skin consultation
- Physical exfoliation of face and neck with Clarisonic brush
- Chemical exfoliation with AHA pumpkin layer and PCA peel layer based on skin type determined in consultation
- Rejuvenating serum and SPF application to protect skin after treatment
- 7-day PCA post-peel take-home kit ($32 value)
Those receiving the treatment should use PCA’s after-care regimen, which is included to maximize results.
The Encinitas Spa
The Encinitas Spa's specialty is skincare, a logical choice given the exposure bodies get in the local surfing community. To ready clients for Speedo season, certified body sugarers smooth on a low-temperature sugar formula that is less likely to yank tender tissues than conventional wax, but more capable of picking up very fine hairs without cheesy lines. Medical-grade products from PCA Skin work alone to peel away damaged cells, or in tandem with a Clarisonic Pro brush to thoroughly cleanse pores. Eight types of massage compliment these treatments, and are performed by certified holistic-health practitioners, who have honed their healing touch during at least 1,000 hours of training, and massage therapists with at least 500 hours of training. In addition to encouraging citizens to hit the beach, the team strengthens ties to the community through charitable work, recently participating in a fundraiser for the Susan G. Komen foundation.