Diamond-tip microdermabrasion exfoliates the face to obscure fine lines, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Diamond-tip microdermabrasion, Éminence products that include toner, strawberry-rhubarb serum, custom mask, and coconut cream application.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Using Éminence products, aestheticians balance pH levels with toner and revitalize the skin with vitamin- and antioxidant-enriched strawberry-rhubarb serum. A mask tends to particular skin concerns with custom formulations such as coconut cream for dry skin.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Appointment required. May redeem across visits. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Face Place
Licensed aesthetician and The Face Place owner Julie Lynn Council makes clients feel at home in her spa. In dimly-lit treatment rooms Julie, armed with an array of natural and organic beauty-care lines, including Hungarian-made Éminence Organic Skin Care products, nourishes any skin type with targeted products such as a coconut cleanser for dehydrated skin or strawberry-rhubarb serum for strawberry-shaped pores. To complement the spa’s traditional facials and peels, Julie performs more advanced procedures such as micro-current treatments and LED light therapy, a rejuvenating service that relies on the anti-aging powers of LED lights to banish wrinkles and hyperpigmentation from the skin. The Face Place’s petite menu also offers Cry Baby semipermanent mascara to thicken lash lines. Disclaimer: Phenix Salon Suites is not responsible for this ad. This ad is produced by The Face Place located inside Phenix Salon Suites. The holder and or purchaser of this offer agrees to hold Phenix Salon Suites harmless from any offer made by The Face Place.