Spa and salon offers hair styling, nail care, therapeutic massages, rejuvenating facials and medi-spa services to suit their clientele
About This Deal
The Face & The Body follows CDC and local health agencies guidelines to protect everyone’s safety. Face covering is required for staff and guests, plus daily temperature is taken of everyone. Spa follows a sanitation schedule for all areas of the spa.
- One Vitality Spa Service
- Two Vitality Spa Services
A choice includes one of the following services:
- 60-minute Vitality facial (available at Brentwood and O’Fallon locations)
- 75-minute Mani-Pedi Combo (available at Brentwood and O’Fallon locations)
- 60-minute Vitality haircut with consultation, deep-conditioning treatment (available at Brentwood and O’Fallon locations)
- 60-minute Vitality massage with scalp massage (only available at the Brentwood location, not available at the O’Fallon location)
- 30-minute Microdermabrasion (only available at the O’Fallon location, not available at the Brentwood location)
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About The Face & The Body Spa & Salon
The Face & The Body Spa & Salon's registered nurses and highly-skilled laser technicians all work under the direction of a Spa Medical Director. This approach has made them a leading spa and salon in St. Louis with over 30 years experience with medical spa services.
Their three centrally-located spas are open seven days a week to make scheduling easy and convenient. In their facilities, medi-spa services include high-speed lasers to destroy unwanted hair, while elsewhere their expert staff consults with clients on services ranging from injectables like Botox, Vollure, Vobella, Voluma, Juvederm and Kybella, as well as the non-invasive permanent fat cell destroying CoolSculpting treatment.