Laser hair removal is done using high beam of pulsating light which inhibits hair growth and are designed to leave customers’ skin smooth
What You'll Get
The Face & The Body follows CDC and local health agencies guidelines to protect everyone’s safety. Face covering is required for staff and guests, plus daily temperature is taken of everyone. Spa follows a sanitation schedule for all areas of the spa.
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal. Summer can be a great time to begin hair removal treatments.
- Purchase of any laser treatment package includes The Face & The Body Spa Rewards Membership. Benefits include:
- Points earned for every dollar spent on services or products
- 10% saved on most product purchases
- Complimentary birthday gift
- Members-only monthly specials on products and services
- Invitations to members-only events
The Fine Print
About The Face & The Body Spa & Salon
The Face & The Body Spa & Salon's registered nurses and highly-skilled laser technicians all work under the direction of a Spa Medical Director. This approach has made them a leading spa and salon in St. Louis with over 30 years experience with medical spa services.
Their three centrally-located spas are open seven days a week to make scheduling easy and convenient. In their facilities, medi-spa services include high-speed lasers to destroy unwanted hair, while elsewhere their expert staff consults with clients on services ranging from injectables like Botox, Vollure, Vobella, Voluma, Juvederm and Kybella, as well as the non-invasive permanent fat cell destroying CoolSculpting treatment.